What is Labral Injury?
Labral Injury is a type of cartilage that surrounds the socket of ball-and-socket joints that got inflammed or teared. As this joints helps to provide flexibility and motion of the shoulder, pain and discomfort is often felt.
Symptoms of Labral Injury
- Clicking and snapping sensations in the hip
- Limited motion of the hip joint
Causes of Labral Injury
- Degenerative Tear
- Traumatic Hip Labral Tear
Treatment for Labral Injury
Early treatment of labral injury is as such:
- Rest: Allow the inflammation around the joint to settle down
- Anti-Inflammatory Mediciations: It helps to dimenish the inflammation in the joint
- Physio-Therapy: It can helps to strengthen the joint function and muscle balance