What is Labral Injury?
Labral Injury is a type of cartilage that surrounds the socket of ball-and-socket joints that got inflammed or teared. As this joints helps to provide flexibility and motion of the shoulder, pain and discomfort is often felt.
Symptoms of Labral Injury
- Clicking and snapping sensations in the hip
- Limited motion of the hip joint
Causes of Labral Injury
- Degenerative Tear
- Traumatic Hip Labral Tear
Treatment for Labral Injury
Early treatment of labral injury is as such:
- Rest: Allow the inflammation around the joint to settle down
- Anti-Inflammatory Mediciations: It helps to dimenish the inflammation in the joint
- Physio-Therapy: It can helps to strengthen the joint function and muscle balance
Self-Diagnose can bring more harm than treating it. It is good to know more about the injury but definitely not to the point of self-treatment. It will be much safer to get treated by Our Doctor, for more information or to book an appointment with Singapore Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic, you can call (+65) 6471 2691, the hotline is open 24 hours. You may also send us an enquiry for appointment.Tags: hip pain, hip treatment, labral injury, singapore sports and orthopaedic clinic