What is Trigger Finger?
Trigger Finger is a common problem that causes pain and snapping of the tendons in the fingers. The problem that occurs in a patient who has trigger finger is due to the tendons of the fingers.
Symptoms of Trigger Finger
- Stiff finger
- Clicking sound when you move your finger
Causes of Trigger Finger
- Narrowing of the sheath that surrounds the tendon
- Repetitive gripping actions
- Repetitive usage of the fingers
Treatment for Trigger Finger
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication or Injection