What is Ganglion?
Ganglion can be found in any joint and is most commonly on the wrist. When there is a leakage of the lubricate jelly-like fluid that helps to provide “cushion” for the joints, it will form Ganglion Crystal which cause swellness on your wrist.
Symptoms of Ganglion
- Painless swelling found at any joints
- Not inflammed
- A sense of fullness and tightness
Causes of Ganglion
- Weakness of a tendon or joint space
- Trauma to the tendon or joint
Treatment for Ganglion
- Draining out the ganglion by using an aspiration
- Sugerical removal