What is Golfer Elbow?
Golfer Elbow is some how similiar to Tennis Elbow, it is having pain or soreness at the outside of the elbow instead of Tennis Elbow which is the inside. It usually happened there is overuse of arm and forearm muscles that results in elbow pain.
Symptoms of Golfer Elbow
- Pain on the inner part of the elbow
- Pain cause by lifting or bending of the arm
- Difficulty in extending your forearm fully
Causes of Golfer Elbow
When there is a direct blows to the outer layer of the elbow muscle, a sudden forceful pull, or forceful extension have caused more than half of these injuries.
Treatment for Golfer Elbow
- The change of style that you swing the golfer’s club
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication
- Cortisone Injection
- Stretching and Exercise