What is Slipped Disc?
Slipped Disc is when the soft part of the disc bulges through the circle of connective tissue. This prolapse may push on the spinal cord or on the nerve roots. The disc does not actually slip out of place, but bulges out towards the spinal cord.
Symptoms of Slipped Disc
- Numbness or Paralysis of the arms or legs
- Loss control of bladder function
- Suffering pain when sneezing, cough or walking
- Partial or regular consciousness
Causes of Slipped Disc
- Trauma Injury
- Improper habits of bending of spine when carrying heavy object
Treatment of Slipped Disc
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Surgery is required when there is paralysis of the limbs or muscle