Call 97299052 for an appointment
Back pain is a very common problem nowadays. About three in four adults will experience back pain during their lifetime, and that number may very well rise, given our aging population and recent trend of obesity. Most back pain comes from sprains and strains caused by stressful movements for example like lifting something without using proper techniques or a sudden twisting motion.
Common Spine Condition
- Severe pain and tenderness in the tailbone area.
- Direct trauma
- Felt direct pressure to the tailbone area.
- Painful bowel movements and straining.
Tailbone Injury or Coccydynia is a pain from the coccyx or tailbone area, usually there is alot of possibilities of such injury occurs. One of the reason is due to direct trauma to the coccyx can result in coccyx fractures, dislocations, alignment abnormalities,and etc.
- Numbness or Paralysis of the arms or legs
- Loss control of bladder function
- Suffering pain when sneezing, cough or walking
- Partial or regular consciousness
Slipped Disc is when the soft part of the disc bulges through the circle of connective tissue. This prolapse may push on the spinal cord or on the nerve roots. The disc does not actually slip out of place, but bulges out towards the spinal cord.
- Burning or tingling sensation down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up or sitting down
Sciatica is the name for a syndrome which is pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve. It then travels from your lower back through your hip and buttock and down your leg where it divides into two.
- Pain usually spreads across the lower back and may feel like a muscle strain
- Stiffen Back
- Tighten the hamstring muscles
Lumbar Spondylolysis – happens when a crack forms in the bony ring on the back of the spinal column. The bone that protects the spinal cord fractures as a result of excessive or repeated strain.
To Book An Appointment With Specialist
How Doctors Determine Your Medical Condition?
Xray or CT Scan
What Doctors do to relieve your back pain ?
Cortisone – an anti-inflammatory medication into the space around your spinal cord (epidural space). A cortisone injection helps decrease inflammation around the nerve roots.
A variety of treatments, such as heat, ultrasound, electrical stimulation and muscle-release techniques, will be recommended by a physical therapist to your back muscles and soft tissues to reduce pain.
Very few people may need surgery for back pain It depends on what condition they are going through. If you have unrelenting pain associated with radiating leg pain or progressive muscle weakness caused by nerve compression, then you might benefit from surgery.