Dr Kevin Yip Man Heng
MBBS(UK), FRCS(EDIN), FAM(SING), FHKCOS(ORTHO)
Orthopaedic Surgeon with
Special Interest in Knee and Shoulder, Injuries, Fracture, Common Orthopaedic Problems and Arthroscopy Surgery for Adult & Children
Dr. Kevin Yip obtained his medical degree from St. Thomas’ Hospital London, England. He completed his post-graduate training in London, obtained his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1990, and worked in several hospital units in England before moving to Hong Kong. He became an Associate Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Prince of Wales Hospital and participated in extensive research in various fields especially the knee and shoulder. After leaving Hong Kong in 1998, he joined Gleneagles Hospital as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. Apart from general orthopaedics, his main areas of interest are knee and shoulder surgery. With Over 20 years experience wish to share his specialised knowledge not merely to providing knowledge, but also to improve the quality of life for those affected by orthopaedic problems.
- Fellow Of The Hong Kong College Of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Founding Fellow Of The Hong Kong Academy Of Medicine (02163)
- Fellow Of The Hong Kong Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow Of The Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh
- Founding Member Of Asian Association For Dynamic Osteosynthesis
- Honorary Faculty Member of the Interdisciplinary Centre For Musculoskeletal
- Bioengineering and Rehabilitation Technology
- Member Of Hong Kong Society For Surgery Of The Hand
- General Medical Council (3118719)
- Hong Kong Medical Council (8526)
- The Medical Protection Society (HK5182)
- Hong Kong Public Doctors Association
- University Medical Doctors Association
- Prince Of Wales Hospital Doctors Association
- Hong Kong Medical Association
- Shatin International Union Hospital (Admission Right No C025)
- Admission Right to most private Hospitals in Singapore
Dr Mathew Tung Yu Yee
MBBS (Singapore), FRCS (Surgical Neurology UK), FAMS
Special interest in treating Back Pain, Neck Pain, Nerve Disorder,
Headache, Brain, Tumour, Osteoporosis, Stroke, Sweaty Palm
Dr. Mathew Tung specialises in treating disorders of the brain and spine with special interest in back pain and neck pain, nerve pain and headache.. He believes that neurosurgery should always consider the non-invasive options before open surgery to attain minimum morbidity and a fast return to optimum function.
In spinal disorders, Dr. Tung aims for motion preservation, reversible treatments that can be repeated in preference to fusion. In the last 15 years he has performed operations using non-invasive techniques like stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) for brain tumours, minimally invasive techniques with endoscope-assisted method to access the pituitary adenoma, treat hydrocephalus and ventricular tumours, spinal laminectomy for spinal tumours, facet joint injections, cervical and lumbar disc replacements, spinal decompressionand fusion, and endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for sweaty palms.
Dr. Tung pursues continued medical education eagerly and keeps abreast of latest techniques by attending courses and attachments in Europe (SRS, SRT, spinal surgery and disc replacement), America (skull base approaches to acoustic neuroma) and China (endovascular techniques for vascular disorders).